October 24, 2008

Indiana + Me = Amazing!


Ok so here is the updating that you have all been waiting for...sorry its taken me so long to do.
#1- I love my job...its perfect for me...i am getting a ton of hours each week, and i am able to really impact the children that i work with. Everyone at pinehills kiddie garden is great!
#2- I am loving getting to know my nephews. Its been much too long since i've gotten to be with them. and even though its taken them a little while, they are really warming up to me, which is nice. They are so much fun to watch play, and grow, its been really great!
#3- I am loving getting to know my sister all over again. Its been a true blessing to be around her so much, and get to know her all over again as well. The same goes for Jeremy he has been amazing to me...and i miss him very much since he has been gone
#4- I love Joe Martin. (if you want to know more about this man, you can ask me on facebook!!!!) He is truly changing my life, through the power of my heavenly father, and through his kind, and graceful words...
#5- I LOVE indiana. It has been so great to come out here, it is such a change in enviroment, and the people here are so great. There is so many oppurntunities for me out here...and so much as well to pray about for my future!
#6- I love pine hills church. Everything about this church is perfect. i am serious! i love it...the pastor, the worship, the people and fellowship, and their beleifs are spot on the say the least!!
So i think that is it...friends i am glad to say, this trip is changing my life, for the better of course! I love every moment i am able to spend out here...and who knows, this could be my future!
i love you all back in Oregon...miss you bunches! xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love you and miss you tons! you and mindie both look beautiful.

 
Designed by Lena