"Come, follow me," Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men."
Last week I finally sent in my application to World Partners. I had already talked with several people there about going to Africa. They were all aboard, I just had to send in my application. Anyways...I had prayed so much over this application, that my words that I put on it would be just right, and show my heart. I had filled out so many applications that week, for worship team, for youth group, and for becoming a member of PHC. As important as all of those were, this one was a HUGE deal!
So yesterday after coming home from a long day of work, I get the news that " I can go ahead and get my passport and wait for the V-code". My sister down played it so I was on pins and needles the whole time! I could not believe what I was hearing. I AM GOING TO AFRICA!
But now the hard part begins. I am waiting on the other team members in Africa to give it the go ahead, I have to raise support, I am meeting with the missions board at PHC hopefully soon, and all those shots!! (good thing im not a woosie!!)
Anyways, please join me in prayer at this time of great joy and anticipation in my life.

1 comment:
That's great, glad to read about it. Call me sometime.
Post a Comment