After I had finished this book, my whole entire outlook on who and what the Trinity was had changed entirely, and for the better. This book is a masterpiece. The shack is inspiring, thought provoking, and it moved me to the core. If you need a fire to be lit in your relationship with God, this is the exact book for you. It is a must read!
January 22, 2009
It Changed Me...
After I had finished this book, my whole entire outlook on who and what the Trinity was had changed entirely, and for the better. This book is a masterpiece. The shack is inspiring, thought provoking, and it moved me to the core. If you need a fire to be lit in your relationship with God, this is the exact book for you. It is a must read!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
LOVE the new header! And I did LOVE the book as well. It really did help me take a look at my own walk and when/how I approach God. I recommend it to everyone. haha!
agreed..and thanks for the comment about my blog...i know its real cute!! :)
Post a Comment