August 22, 2008

oh ya...its legit!

If you thought i was white trash now...just wait...im working at the fair...IM A CARNEY!(which i have been informed at orientation, we are, under any circumstances,NOT allowed to let people call us a carney!) seriously so not looking forward to 10 whole days of taking peoples tickets, pushing a button, and standing! OOOOO FUN!(sense the sarcasm) anyways...if you want to have "fun" come see me...im not quiet sure what ride i will be at...but im the only non-hispanic, non-hill billy one, and i have all of my teeth:) See you soon at the...OREGON STATE FAIR!!! uhhh!

5 comments:

Rochelle said...

what gate are u at?? i am going with the kids on monday, we will have to stop by and say hi. have fun, i hope that it does not scar u for life! Would Kevin approve? they are playing some fairs this summer in NJ/NY. haha.

imacootie said...

Hey KATU is out there doing some live news reports, maybe you'll be interviewed! I'm sure you will stand out amongst the other carney's! I'll be watching for you, smile pretty!

Teresa said...

I was there today...to bad I did not know to look for you :( Hope it is a blast!!! I worked the fair for many years when I was younger! I personally loved it :)

Anonymous said...

work that ferris wheel girl!!

Kendra Ables said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! not only are you a carnie but your ride falls apart on you lol oh wow i love that now it's like lagit that you could be white trash =P love you girl!!

 
Designed by Lena